Since death and mourning can only be my subject for the day it is present (since the dead don't have to worry about all the bullshit) I bring you a new subject.
An independent study (by two freelance journalists :>) shows that a total of 935 false statements were made in lieu of the Iraq war and all the crap that the current dictatorship has put its people through (I say the numbers are a bit limp). I have a few questions, however -
1) How long did it take people to realize the evil shit this man has been guilty of since day one of inauguration in 2000? To further that one, How many people will dismiss this as more "Liberal slander"?
2) What say you now, Mr. Bush? How will you attest for the countless atrocities, Hundreds of lies that you've told and the thousands of soldiers, airmen, marines and sailors at the cost of your shit?
3) Will someone PLEASE GOD put the motions in to have all the members of this treasonous cabinet removed from office and forced to attest and atone for their crimes?
4) Will the history books change the factor saying that Carter was our worst president ever? He may have had the lowest approval ratings ever, but he wasn't a fucking WAR CRIMINAL.
5) Will George ever think back and realize that the dead men that fought unquestioningly for their Commander-in-chief's deaths are all on his shoulders?
6) When does the public get their apology that is 100% sincere and when will we get the announcement for resignation? Nixon may have been a terrible man, but at least he knew when to quit.
7) When will the people who have squandered trillions on a pointless and unending war be subject to the people's judgment? The court may have their justice, but the people are the ones that now must live through the famine and imminent recession that these foul excuses for human beings have now left us with? I've never been a fan of angry mob justice, but sometimes it's the only way people get exactly what they deserve.
Saddam did the same thing you did in the form of lying and torturing his people leaving them to rot in poverty and depression. He killed thousands of his own countrymen. Bush may not have used chemical bombs in order to do so, but damned if he didn't find a more dragged-out way to do so.
When evil men get obsessed with power, they become worse then the ones they sought to dethrone. The only way these men will learn is the same way they have lived.
Live by the sword, you'd better be damn ready to die by it.